Reset Password

COP 250,000 to COP 9,000,000

More Search Options
Your search results
2 September, 2017

FONTUR… Do I need to register my home?

Since many of our homeowners have been inquiring about the need to have a “Registro Nacional de Turismo”, and declare their earnings from home rentals, we decided to publish this link to FONTUR which explains who needs to declare and why…

This contribution is 2.5% of your earnings through your rentals and must be paid after reaching a certain level of income per year. Please see link for more information.


Casas Tropciales is registered with the Colombian Ministry of Turism (RNT 20360) and the Bogota Chamber of Commerce, and we work with ProColombia in the promtion of our properties and Colombia as an international tourism destination.

Let us know if you have further questions.

If you want more information please send us your information.

Category: Fontur
error: Content is protected !!
Iniciar Chat
¡Hola! ¿Cómo puedo ayudarte?
Hola! Gracias por comunicarte con Casas Tropicales. Mi nombre es Amanda. Como le puedo ayudar?
Powered by